If you’re weary of having Avast secure browser on your computer, there are numerous ways to remove it. Whether you use House windows, macOS, or perhaps iOS, you can actually get rid of the program.
To remove Avast secure browser, follow these steps:
– 1 . Open the Control Panel > Apps and Features from the Start menu or press Home windows key + X to spread out the quick access menu. In the list of applications, find Avast www.teksquad.us/how-to-fix-steam-schedule-error/ Protected Browser and click it is three-dot menu icon to choose Uninstall.
2 . Alternatively, you may right-click the Avast Protected Browser icon on the desktop and select Remove.
3. Once you do that, a new screen will appear. Check the box that reads “Also delete your browsing data” and simply click Uninstall.
4. After that, wait around while the deletion removes Avast Secure Web browser from your COMPUTER. Once the removal process is usually complete, just click OK, Certain to quit the window.
5. If you still have the Avast Safeguarded Browser on your equipment, you can use a third-party deletion to erase it and any remaining files. There are various of deletion programs to select from, including Revo Uninstaller, Geek Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, etc .
6. If you are using a Mac pc, delete the Avast Safeguarded Browser from your Applications file.
You can also disable it about startup simply by going to program settings and clicking on the Startup tab. This will allow you to stop Avast Secure Web browser from beginning automatically whenever your system boots up.